When I’m out of office
I’m usually traveling in my RV, named “Chico.”
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
I’d build schools for the disadvantaged youth.
I appreciate the different lens through which Point72 Hyperscale sees the world. Most of their work is “in the field,” with lots of hands-on interactions with the companies they invest in. This creates a really collaborative environment which I was excited to be a part of. The constantly-changing demands of their projects really challenges me to do my best work, and it’s amazing to be able to see what the team is doing and to be able to support them.
- Information Technology Operations Engineer at Point72
- Senior Tradefloor Support at Societe Generale
- Senior Tradefloor Support at Royal Bank of Scotland
- Vice President of Technology at Basso Capital Management
- Information Technology Support Specialist at AIG Trading Group