If you have any questions about our privacy policies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Point72, L.P. and its affiliates (“Point72”) family of websites (“P72 Sites”). These policies only apply to individuals and are subject to change. If you are located in the EU (or are a vendor, client or prospect of a Point72 affiliate located in the EU), please click here for additional information regarding the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with Point72. This includes but is not limited to visiting the P72 Sites, submitting information through the Point72 Sites, requesting information from Point72, and contacting us through various electronic means. It is also possible to receive information from web browsers and applications regarding certain of your online activities using cookies, and other similar tracking technologies. The personal information you provide to Point72 as part of the recruiting process shall be processed by Point72 for recruiting and employment purposes.
The information we collect from you may include:
- Contact information typically set forth on a resume such as your name, address, email address, telephone number; Additional resume information you choose to disclose to us including but not limited to education information, GPA’s, volunteer positions and prior employers;
- Current employer-related information such as your company’s name, address and phone number, as well as your company title; Geolocation data gathered from your computer, mobile device or other electronic device used to access the P72 Sites.
- Where applicable and with your consent, to deliver advertisements or direct messages through third party services (including social media) targeted to reach potential employment candidates on such services who are identified in our internal data bases. This may be done by matching common factors between our data bases and the data bases of third party operators such as Facebook’s “Custom Audience” services which allows Point72 to provide such information on Facebook to potential employment candidates whose information and email addresses we possess when such individual expressed an interest in hearing from Point72; and as otherwise set forth at the point of collection.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may obtain personal or other information about you from third parties or other sources including third party social networks (such as LinkedIn or Facebook) or the “apps” on those pages, and combine this information with the information you provide to us. This information may include your name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contain information, interests, and publicly-observed data.
Point72 generally does not share non-public personal information with unaffiliated third parties, except as necessary to perform certain duties such as:
- Third party service providers in order to perform business or technical support functions to Point72;
- In response to a judicial process or regulatory inquiry, or as may be otherwise required by law;
As necessary with your express consent; and
- As otherwise set forth at the point of collection.
Point72 may share aggregated or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses. It is the Firm’s policy to comply with the privacy legislation within each jurisdiction in which the Firm operates in the United States and Internationally. The personal information collected by Point72 for recruiting purposes may be transferred to our U.S. offices.
Other Information We May Collect
Point72, along with third parties or other sources, may collect and store technical and navigation information, such as device type, browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and the average time spent on our website. We use this information for a variety of purposes, such as maintaining the security of both our website and your personal information, facilitating site navigation, and improving website design and functionality.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
Our website is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, Point72 does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals who are under 13.
Third Party Websites
Point72 may establish links between the Point72 family of websites and one or more websites operated by third parties. Point72 has no control over websites owned or run by unaffiliated third parties, and your access to and use of such linked websites is governed by the User Agreement and privacy policies of such websites.
If you have questions on this policy or would like to access, correct, update or delete your personal information, please contact Point72 at email@example.com
Effective as of: July 2019